Sunday, September 9, 2012

The start of things

 Here you have it, the first post of a new blog that I for no particular reason felt like starting. Well, I suppose I do have a driving force, that being wanting to have a blog that's all things crafty, crochet, etc. The other driving force that I plan on incorporating is my life. Imagine that. Namely, my pregnancy & my newly married life. Woohoo!

 Let's hope I don't become too much of a procrastinator when it comes to updates, like I usually am with practically everything else. *fingers crossed*

 For starters, I am very happily, immensely, intensely, over-the-moon in love with my Husband! He makes all my days pretty swell, to say the least, and I am so lucky to be loved by him.
 We are expecting a beautiful baby boy, Felix, early January 2013. Words cannot express how blessed and excited we are for the arrival of him! It'll be a crazy-awesome new chapter in our lives full of laughter, happiness, sleeplessness, tears, and what I'm assuming to be lots of diapers, drool and spit up <3
For finisher-uppers of this post, I like to crochet. Predominately only in the fall/winter months, for obvious reasons. Fall makes me happy happy happy, and thus, I like to make cozy things to sell!
So keep an eye out for new works by me, and buy buy buy! (if you like, that is ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment