Sunday, September 9, 2012

Infinity Loops!

 I woke up today to an amazingly beautiful & crisp morning. Enjoyed mini cinnamon buns, and a yummy vanilla chai tea. Fall is creeping up on me fast, but not fast enough! This is truly my most favorite time of the year. Even the words "autumn" or "fall" or "pumpkins" are making me overly giddy.
 With all my excitement stated, I would like to announce that the first item I'm selling this upcoming fall season are my infinity loop scarves! Cute, aren't they? I use soft, yet durable acrylic yarn, and they are available in a variety of colors. Each one is made to order.
  I plan on selling them in a local store soon (THANKS, MOM) and am hoping to get orders out the wazoo!

 $20 each :) Available in solid colors only. Inquire today with your custom order at crochetbylaurenrei@gmail.com
Accepting paypal payments only for all you internet buyers :)
Happy fall! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment